General Assembly of International Academy of Genealogy - A.I.G.
I.A.G.I.
2008-08-15 11:46:41 UTC
In Québec City on 26 June 2008 the general assembly of Académie
Intenationale de Généalogie was held. After his salutations the president
Michel Teillard d'Eyry has presented the 2007 budget and talked about V
International Colloquium of Genealogy which took place in Iasi (Romania)
from 9 to 13 May 2007, informing that the next Colloquium will be held in
Guimaraès (Portugal) from 2 to 5 April 2009. Then he has congratulated Dr
Pier Felice degli Uberti for the new version of the AIG Bulletin completely
in colour.
At the end there was the election of the new AIG Bureau 2009-2013 with the
following result: Michel Teillard d'Eyry (France), president; Igor Sakharov
(Russia), 1st vice-president; Jean Morichon (France), 2nd vice-president;
Stanislaw Dumin (Russia), secretary general (for administrative aspects);
Pier Felice degli Uberti (Italy), secretary general (for scientific
aspects); Jean Morichon (France), treasurer; Stefan S. Gorovei (Romania) and
Denis Racine (Canada), counsellors.

Maria Loredana Pinotti
Andrew Chaplin
2008-08-15 12:26:56 UTC